Sunday, October 18, 2009

Encounter




This one has been in the works so long, that I had another kid and decided to put her in there. That's right, my good friend Jeff suggested I put Sienna in there," in a backpack or something." So I did just that. And I finally got around to cleaning up the characters. I gave Liam one of his signature outfits and finished the Pteranadan. This piece is now ready to paint. I plan to do a lot of painting during my upcoming hiatus and this one is at the top of the list.

4 comments:

Chrissy Kochakji said...

I can not wait to see this turned into a painting. Sienna is a great addition to it. It's so scary!

Patrick Kochakji said...

Thanks Chrissy. It's the 2nd on my list of ptgs. to complete during hiatus. Yours is first.

Dave Fontana said...

Great Dramarama!... Is that a plural for pterodactyl?

Patrick Kochakji said...

Thnx guys. Did a quick color comp. Not totally worked out, but enough info to begin painting.